Second Hand Smoke

This is a personal look into the 2nd hand effects of family,community,and historical Traumas especiall after 9/11 . The Journey is the Destination.

4.11.2005

Beautiful , Beautiful Day

Out sick with a wicked virus of some kind. It had me quite knockedoff my feet & feeling very out of sorts. I now have two very clear nostrils.
Yesterday was a absolutely surprise. J. and L. had asked me to " Puppy sit". Which I love to do having 2 cats. L. a cross dresser changes into " Mommy/Daddy".
The way he does his eyes. The Colorful eyemakeup reminds me of Shamans , Shiva and Chinese Opera Costumes and Makeup. What was it. like looking into the great mystery.
& the great mystery smiles and laughes back and says,

" I am who I am"

I thought that it was in other cultures/religions that there was also a celebration of the divine mystery in all creations of the cosmos.
Reminds me of Ganesh the dancing Elephant and Gary Snyders Story of the Bear as a shape-shifter pulling some of us halfway into the realm of the wild.
or maybe not.
But it the wildnes of things has been on my mind alot lately.

My father has now been discharged from the Assisted Living Place in Town and went to an
Geriatric Psy/Rehab Unit for Assesment. I was so hoping that he at least would be well enouf for them to admit him into the Alzeihmers/Dementia Unit, after all of the assesments they would not take him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home