Second Hand Smoke

This is a personal look into the 2nd hand effects of family,community,and historical Traumas especiall after 9/11 . The Journey is the Destination.

5.31.2005

What Would Emma Do?

What Would Emma Do?


*"I want freedom, the right to self-expression, everybody's right to beautiful, radiant things." *
Emma .Goldman : Living My life


I love this quote: " If I can't dance its not my revolution".


That’s right- WWED…
Emma being Emma Goldman: Anarchist, Feminist, Revolutionist and Agitator.
after having read her book “ Anarchism and other Essays”. I had discovered what I really needed the most was a Female Role Model. A Female Intercessiary of Sorts. The Female Side of Jesus of Nazereth/ or God/ Sophia .I’ve read numerous philosophies that point out the ideas of God having many children : Jesus of Nazereth, Muhammed , Bhudda , Martin Luther King and Malcom X, etc… So why can’t Emma be a daughter of God? So for some there is the Virgin of Guadalupe and so for me its Emma Goldman.



" We Americans claim to be a peace-loving people. We hate bloodshed; we are opposed to violence. Yet we go into spasms of joy over the possibility of projecting dynamite bombs from flying machines upon helpless citizens."
Emma Goldman : Circa early 1900's


Putting Humor aside:
I have been reading some about Oscar Romero and Liberation Theology/ Anarchy and Christianity.

over and out,
d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home