Second Hand Smoke

This is a personal look into the 2nd hand effects of family,community,and historical Traumas especiall after 9/11 . The Journey is the Destination.

6.01.2005

Personal Responsibility

I remember when I was involved in intense Therapy. It always seemed to me that I cycled from Depression, Hoplessness to Anger and Rage to Frustration and then back round the circle again. Each time the circle spiraled round another cycle I got closer to its core.

I was experiencing so much frustration especially in the area of Intimacy Recovery as it was mentioned that this was usually one of the last core issues to deal with.

and I still struggle with the meaning of Intimacy and Physical closeness in my life.

The hardest thing to awaken to is the realization that no-one can fix the damage except myself. My Offenders can apologize a thousand time over- but that won’t fix the damage.

That is always a hard one to wake up to and I continually re-examine it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home