Second Hand Smoke

This is a personal look into the 2nd hand effects of family,community,and historical Traumas especiall after 9/11 . The Journey is the Destination.

8.01.2005

Sexuality: Just Fleeting Thoughts

Fleeting Thoughts on Wanting " MORE"

  • Ug h............. thats right - Ugh..have been looking back at my original concept of the blog to keep myself on track andwhat is the boom-ma-rang issue: is always intimacy and sex. I'm past the anger stagethe grief stage and still looking up a brick wall called " Impossible" . Is it really?
Can I change my paradigm from Impossible to Possible?
The Chicken or the Egg / Sex and Intimacy

* Special Newsweek Report: Can Ritual Abuse Survivors Have A Healthy Sex Life?*
  • All of these promises to myself. #A. I will not be a statistic. #B. I will not allow anyone the opportunity to think," Ah How Sad, look what it ( Abuse) has done to to her"- including myself.
What is More? and How do I re-define it?
I am not willing to pay the price of my abuse anymore. this is like carrying a dead weight tied to my leg all of the time. and at some time i realize there is the moment of realization that I have the power to brake the chain and take the dead weight off. I don't want it anymore.
  • & I am a sensual/ sexual being and i want ............ more.............. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home